Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

BRENDA J. HURLEY, CMT, AHDI-F

Welcome to my Blog!

I have been a medical transcriptionist for nearly 40 years and currently work as a consultant in the medical transcription industry.

I have been a member of the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI) since 1981, and have been credentialed as a CMT for over 25 years, receiving the designation of Fellow of AHDI in 2002. I served on the AHDI Board of Directors for a total of 12 years, and as the President in 1988 and in 1995. In 2005, I was honored as the first recipient of the AHDI Distinguished Lifetime Achievement Award.

I have been a member of ASTM International since 1995 and am the current Secretary of the E31 Executive Committee and the Chair of the E31.15 subcommittee, Health Information Capture and Documentation.

No comments: